Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Beauty Shop


 I was lefted all alone today.  Dat not a good idea evers.  
So I decided a go to da Rapunzel's Beauty Salon 
(cause dis where all da pwincesses go).

Dis me before shot.




I not has a long waits at all and I was in da chair.

Getting my hairs did :)


...

...

...

~~~~~~~~~~

Outfit:



 Hair:

Before
Blondes 

After


Jewelry:
{T.T} Royal Jewelry Set
(Tiny Trinkets)
This is a group gift!!!  Go gets it now!!!


Facepaint:
(Winter Ravens)
This is at Hello Beautiful - December

Nails:
{T.T} Snowman Toddleedoo Nails
(Tiny Trinkets)
This is at All the Little Things -December.


Tiny Trinkets has these other nail options available at ATLT.



Penguin
Christmas Tree Lights

Christmas Lights
Polar Bear




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blogged By: Sami Mae
Picturs By: Sammich Picturs (Me)





0 comments:

Post a Comment