Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Let's get ready to rumble!

Normally I'm a girly girl.

But...

I just had to show my rumble side

With this awesome set 

of rasslers and rasslers ring .

I think I could get use to this!

Rassler anyone?


What I'm wearing:


[Little Nerds] Cuteness Outfit 

Hair:

[^.^Ayashi^.^] Sunny hair-Blond


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Pose:
[SC] Say Cheese! ~Posestand~ 4-4


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PROPS:


LVSKIDS-HECTIK DESIGNS MY RASSLER BUDDY GACHA:

[LVSKIDS-HECTIK DESIGNS]RASSLERS-GRAVEDIGGER-RARE

[LVSKIDS-HECTIK DESIGNS]RASSLERS-BOMBER MAN

[LVSKIDS-HECTIK DESIGNS]RASSLERS-Mr.USA

[LVSKIDS-HECTIK DESIGNS]RASSLERS-GOLDENBOY

[LVSKIDS-HECTIK DESIGNS]RASSLERS-Goat Boy

[LVSKIDS-HECTIK DESIGNS]RASSLERS-SNAKEY

[LVSKIDS-HECTIK DESIGNS]RASSLERS- RING RARE



Rowne.Singer - Paparazzi -March Arcade
Rowne. Singer  - Main Stage Performance RARE - March Arcade

AND

Wrestled to the ground!
Charmie Latte!
(Charmie is the best prop hehe)




0 comments:

Post a Comment