Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Be a Pirate....aaarrr!

Nothing better than to be a pirate...
in PINK!
Plus I have my treasure full of candy I bet.
So off into the sunset I will go on my girly pirate boat.
After all I must hide my treasure from my sister Sami.


I just love my pink pirate outfit, my pirate hat,sword and eye patch!


My cute outfit come with the following:
Doodlez Be a Pirate Set
Doodlez Be a Pirate Sneakers
Doodlez Be a Pirate Bows
@ Kid to Kid

And what pirate is complete without their gear:
Tic Tot Toe - Pirate Gear
Eyepatch, Pirate Hat, and Pirate Sword
@ Kid To Kid

All this to protect my gold!
Tic Tot Toe - Pirate Chest Decor
@ Kid To Kid

And for my get away!
Zoobatos - Girl Skull Boat
Can also get Rainbow, Boy Skull, Dragon, Narwhal
@ Kid to Kid

TRUTH HAIR Trixie -  light blondes




0 comments:

Post a Comment