Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Father's Day...

Father's Day is coming!!

My sister and I are blessed with not one but two amazing fathers.
So that means we have to do something really special for them.

We have spent all week coloring pictures and making them presents.
With our Aunt's help we've got cookies and cake and everything for a special tea party.
I hope they enjoy the surprise...
and I hope my sister doesn't spill the beans!!



What We Are Wearing:

Poppy 



Outfit:
Includes Crown, Headband, Glasses, Necklace, Bodysuit & Panties, Socks, Heels, Pillowcase Train

Hair:

~~~

Sami



Outfit:
Includes Crown, Headband, Glasses, Necklace, Bodysuit & Panties, Socks, Heels, Pillowcase Train
Available at Lucky 7

Hair:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Props:
Available at The Play Room

Pose:
Available at Hello Beautiful

0 comments:

Post a Comment