Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Exploring....

I was wondering around today.
I came to an old house and found a wizard.
Well..a frog jumped on my head.
 Maybe it mine Prince? 
Bleh...never found out, I just could not kiss it.


Just look how cute my outfit is from {T.T.}Winter Jacket coat pink. 
Light Fur pack & Dark Fur pack Baby & Kid size.
Available at Color me Cute 2/15

{T.T.}Puffy Boot Slipper Baby & Kid size
6 color hud
Available at Ninety Nine

{T.T}Friends love Bracelet - Rare
{T.T}Friendship always ring 
{T.T}Friendship Girls Power bracelet
{T.T}Friendship to infinity white pearl necklace
{T.T}Friendship Treasure ring
{T.T}Friendship Treasure Gacha 10 Commons 1 Rare
Available at The Play Room 

{T.T}Fancy Kitty earrings 
5 color hud
Available at ATP 

Turducken ToddleeDoo - Plain Leggings - Neutral White

















0 comments:

Post a Comment