Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Family Portraits

Normally, the only editing I do to the pictures
 for the blog is cropping and adding a border.

This post will be different. 

It's all about my family and the wonderful poses from SnapHappy 
that are now available at the Tres Chic Venue!

My family has been wanting to do family pictures for quite a while and now we finally have.

Let me introduce you to... the Fam :)

 
 
Pose: 

~~~~~

First there was my Daddy and my Papa.


Pose: 


~~~~~

They wanted more in their lives, so they adopted me!!!
(We all know that adults can be so boring)
 
My sister came along a bit later.

~~~~~

 Our Daddy is strong and loves his princesses!
(Really, I'm the Princess, but I let my sister think she is one)


Pose: 
 
~~~~~
 
Our Papa gives us the best snuggles.
(My sister gets soap a lot for saying bad words, but I'm not supposed to talk about that.)
 

Pose: 
 
~~~~~
 
It's Us!
  As everyone knows, it's really all about
the Sami and the Poppy!!!


 
Pose: 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
What We are Wearing:
 
Shirts: 
 Available at La Boutique
 
Overalls:
 Available at La Boutique
 
Hair:

0 comments:

Post a Comment