Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

More Family Portraits

I am really beginning to love blogging poses.

It not only gives me a great excuse to take lots of pictures of my loved ones,
but it gives me an excuse to play around with windlight settings and photoshop.

Once again, my disclaimer, these pictures have been edited. 
Normally our pictures are not edited. 
Since these focus on the wonderful poses by SnapHappy I have played with them.

These poses are all now available at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room.

A few weeks ago you got to meet my fam. 
Now it's time to introduce - The Extended Fam...


 Pose:

~~~~~
 
This is my Aunt Kat and Charmie.


 Pose:

~~~~~

Before I was adopted Charmie was one of my best friends.
 And once I got adopted, she spent a lot of time with my family.


 Pose:

~~~~~

As everyone that has ever met my aunt knows, she's a bit kooky.
But we love her.

And Charmie, she's a bit kooky too.


 Pose:

~~~~~ 
It didn't take long until they realized 
they were meant to be a family.

That's how one of my best friends became my cousin.


0 comments:

Post a Comment