Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Whale and A Pink Wizard...

One time on a magical whale.
I was floating around the lands.
The sky turned a beautiful purple with so many stars.
It was so very peaceful.
I love this time of year, the colors are so lovely.
This is Halloween time after all.
Anything is possible...
Even flying whales! 




What I'm wearing:
The Velveteen Rabbit
All Hallows Eve T-Shirt
@ Kid to Kid

Little Closet - Bleached Wash Jeans

:*BABY*: Hair Bibi
(temporally closed)

TicTotToe - Flying Fail Whale
Mix Event @ Tic Tot Toe

~~~

shhh...I have my root beer for the party!

Doodlez Little Wizard Pink~Outfit
Little Wizard Boot~Little Wizard Hat~Little Wizard Wand~
@ Kid to Kid


TicTotToe - Fail Whale Kayak 
Kayaking Helmet & Kayaking Paddle
(not for actual water)
Mix Event @ TicTotToe

TicTotToe - Root Beer Goggles 6 Pack




0 comments:

Post a Comment