Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Friend Time....

I love spending time with friends.
Today my friend Tender and I just hung out.
We are standing on the cute stool and cushion...
with all the new huggable pillows for Halloween!
 By Synsational Shorties @ The Brick Lane Gacha.

My cute dress comes from {Spoiled One} in two versions.



What I'm wearing:
Kawaii Leggings, Kawaii Shoes, Kawaii Hairbows, Kawaii Binkey, Kawaii Doll
(doll on floor)




Cushion, Stool, Box, & Pillows:
[Synsational Shorties]: My Halloweenie Cush
[Synsational Shorties]: My Halloweenie Stool 
[Synsational Shorties]: wrapped candy2 pillow plushie 
[Synsational Shorties]: chocolate bar pillow plushie 
[Synsational Shorties]: carved pillow plushie 
[Synsational Shorties]: candy corn pillow plushie RARE
[Synsational Shorties]: wrapped candy2 box 






0 comments:

Post a Comment