Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Camo and Guns....

Today I had fun spending time with my Aunt Kat.
We decided to go for a walk in the woods.
While on our walk I asked about guns.
My Aunt Kat kinda smart, so I figured she had the right answer.
She gave me a cute toy gun and we shot at cans and rocks.
Then we also played hide and seek. I was very good at it in my new camo outfit.
Aunt Kat could not find me until I started to laugh watching her.
After that we sat by the fire and my Aunt told me this.
Never ever is a gun a toy, never to be used on any person or animal.
Leave all that to the big people who know when and where to use a gun.
A gun is no toy.




What I'm wearing:
Tutu w/bow, Shirt, Sneakers, Bandaids


Hair:

~~~~

Pose:
(Picture one)
(Picture two)



0 comments:

Post a Comment