Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Skating Dreams


It's been getting really cold at our house.
Which made my sister and me happy because our 
Papa said that it would soon be a Winter Wonderland. 

After Thanksgiving it began to snow and just kept on snowing. 
It didn't take long before the lake froze over and we were able to put on our ice skates!




What We are Wearing

Coat:
Not Yet Available

Leggings:
     Part of the Potter Christmas Outfit


Skates:

Hat:
Available at Hello Beautiful on December 1st

Hair:
Sami: Doe - Biji
Available at the Kawaii Project

PoppyBaby - Sarah 

Fingernail Polish:
Sami:  Buglets - Holiday Nails
Available at Hello Beautiful on December 1st


~~~


One majorly special mention is that I have the new Bebe Fae Head from Bad Seed Boutique.
I am totally in love with this head.  There are two heads, one normal and one with teeth (pictured above).  Plus there four types of ears (fawn, pixie, elf, and normal).  This mesh head is loaded with features and extras.  I have been wearing a mesh head for probably 8 months or so by now and let me tell you this is hands down my favorite.  I finally have realistically blinking eyes!!!  On my other heads the eye blinking was turned off first thing because I wasn't a fan.  To make it even better Bad Seed has redone my favorite skin, Maddy, to be compatible.  There are quite a few skin and other mesh heads available as well.  Just an FYI...
MY EARS TWITCH!!!!!





~~~~~

Props:

In the pictures you will see several of the Boogers bears
that are featured at the upcoming round of the Arcade.

<:*BoOgErS*:> Ice Princess Bear RARE
This one is special.  His Christmas Lights Turn On &Off 



~~~~~

And just a bonus... 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment