Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Cruise - Day 1

Disclaimer:

This week our blog will take a slight deviation from our normal posts.
Both Poppy and myself are on the Playdate Cruise.
Unfortunately, due to RL our family was not able to join us. 

This week our blog will focus on our letters home to family.
 This will allow them to enjoy our travels while they are stuck in the land of RL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Dear Papa and Daddy and Siddy and Suri and Tender and all 1243 of our pets and Aunt Kat,

Well we all made it on the ship and found where we are going to sleep.  Papa, Poppy and I mights hab borrowed your credit card.  Aunt Kat told us that we shouldn't leave home for a trip without some spending moneys.  We might have already spended our allowances on candy for the trip before Aunt Kat told us that.  Her was certain you wouldn't mind us taking the credit card.  Oh and the limo man said his tip should be 1-0-0-0.   I hope that's ok.  Here is a picture of us that they took before we got on the ship.


Oh and I not sure why Aunt Kat made us watch that movie Titanic before we left, but we did.  She said it was important.  I making sure that I wear my floaties just in case we sink (or sister pushes me overboard).

I am a little scared because god daddy Landon is with us and well...  You know how trips with him go....

There have been lots of activities.  They are keeping us busy.  First, we went fishing.  That was lots of fun.  And then we went to Zumba and worked our bon bons off.  Boy, that was some hard works.  When I looked around after Zumba there was no land!  I was scared for a minute, but Poppy told me it be ok that we would see land again tomorrow.   After Zumba, we went and had din din.  I didn't eat any green food!  It was a good din din. Next, we had story time.  Mister Alex is so good at reading Fox in Socks.  We also played Trivia.  And guess what?!?  I Won!!!  Me!!!  Then we went and made lightsabers.  I wanna be a Jedi when I grow up.  Or maybe a sith, because I heard that sith have more fun....
 


Love,
Sami & Poppy


0 comments:

Post a Comment