Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Playdate Cruise - Day 2


Dear Papa and Daddy and Siddy and Suri and Tender and all 1243 of our pets and Aunt Kat,

It's day 2 of our cruise.  We are having so much fun.  I hates to say it but sister was right.  When I woke up this morning there was land!!  I was happy to see land.  But first we had to get prettified before we could go on shore.  So off to the spa we went.

 It's a good thing that we had your credit card Papa.  You didn't put enough money to cover everything in our account so we had to use the emergency credit card.  We knew it was ok because you would want us to look our best. First thing we got into these really nice spa robes.  It was silky and felt good.  I might have to buy one as a souvenir. Then we had to soak our feet in the bubbly water.  It tickled my feet but made them really soft.


Once we finished getting our feet all soft.  They painted our toenails.  Poppy got waves painted on hers and I got the beach and a crabby.  After our toes came our nails. 



We love manicures.  We are addicted to them now.


 The nice lady at the spa said that as long as we have the credit card we can come back every day!
I am so excited!!!  They even had ice cream that we could get.  It was so yummy!!


After spa day.  It was time to go ashore.  We had to have an adult with us before we could go.  We really wanted to go shopping and then to the beach.  Thank goodness, god daddy Landon agreed to take us.


We shopped and shopped and even got some souvenirs for our family.  And then we went fishing and on the beach.  We looked for treasure but we didn't find any.  We played this game called Kerplop and kept getting dunked in the water.  It was lotsa funs.
Way too soon it was time to return to the ship.  Once we got back on board we went to play bingo.  And guess what?!?!  I winned again!!!!  I'm getting good at this.
Then we had dinner.  Don't worry, we are getting lots of good food.  Poppy had oysters for supper *makes gagging noises*.  I don't know what her was thinking.  I had Death by Chocolate for  supper.  It was really, really yummy.  

After dinner we went to the skating rink for a party.  At the skating rink there was an arcade.  We got to skate and play games.  What could be better than that?!  I played lots of games and got a really cool prize!!!




(The poses used in these two photos are part of the XOXO Poses & Props - Hailey Set that is now available at Fairytale Forever Event)

 
Then it was snack times!  I love snack time!  Charmie, Poppy and I went and had cuppycakes at the cake room.  I not sure what the name is supposed to be, but it is full of cakes so it the cake room.


I don't know why, but the adults said we need to work off the sugar.  Whatever that means....  So off to the bowling alley we went.  It was lots of fun, but I didn't bowl as good as normal.  I think it was all from the waves from the ship.  

That's all we did today.  We really tired so we gonna go nite nite now.  We miss and loves y'all.  I got this postcard from Tortula today.  



Love,
Sami & Poppy

0 comments:

Post a Comment