Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Playdate Cruise - Day 5

Dear Siddy and Suri and Tender and Daddy and all 1243 of our pets and Papa and  Aunt Kat,

Last nights as Auntie Korin was tucking me into bed I asked her where we were going to be when I woke up.  She said we were going to be in Antiques.  I wasn't too excited for this stop because going look at old stuff with Papa is not a lot of fun.  But Auntie Korin said it was going to be fun.  I'm not really sure why she thinks it will be fun only old people like looking at really old furniture and things.  And Auntie Korin's not that old.  Well, she's not as old as you Papa.  I don't think she had pet dinosaurs when she was a kid.  I wonder if they had cars and tv when she was a kid....

Oh Papa guess what.  I have the bestest news ever.  We found an A-T-M machine on the ship.  So now Poppy and I don't have to wait until we get off the ship to get moneys!!  I think there is something wrong with your card though.  Everyday, we get less and less moneys.  You might want to check on that.

Anyways, off to Antiques we went.  We were in for a big surprise... there weren't any antiques!!!


This Antique place that doesn't have antiques.  Well I guess it does have antiques because there are a lot of old people here with us.  But it did have some fun shoppings and yummies.  Both sister and I got souvenirs for ourselves and for some other people.  Guess what we got you???  Ha Ha I not telling!!!  Then we went and got snocones and some fresh fruits.  Oh and ice cream, gotta have the ice cream. Then we saw they had these silly picture thing so we had to take them!!!


















Today is St. Patrick's day so we had to dress in green.  MamaPapa I'm glad that you remembered and packed my favorite green outfit.  I don't wanna get pinched!!!   But it has been fun pinching the others. 

After we took our pictures and had some fun in town we went to the beach.  We really love the beach.  I can't wait for all that snow to melt so that we can go to the beach close to home.  After the beach we went back to the ship and practiced for the talent show.  We practiced hard.  I hope we do good.  Then we had a great St. Patrick's Day party! 


It's been another great day on our cruise.  We wish y'all were with us!! 

Oh and MamaPapa.. before I forgets...  I made a new friend.  His name is Buster and he's coming home to live with us!!!  For now though, I will keep him right here.  I don't think anybody will find him but just in case I wrote my name on him with my markers.



Love,
Sami & Poppy

PS   Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment