Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Playdate Cruise - Day 6

Dear Aunt Kat and Siddy and Suri and Tender and Daddy and all 1243 of our pets and Papa,

Today started out really, really, really goods.   We woke up and went and got breakfast.  I had cinnamon rolls and Poppy had waffles.  MamaPapa, how come you don't make us such yummy breakfast?  This better than the cold cereals that you makes for us!!!


After we ate all of our breakfast Poppy said I had to get my hairs did.  I dunno why her say that.  My hair was fines.  But she said that since we not had a bath this week we really needed to get our hair done.  So back to the spa we went.  I had lots of tangles so the nice lady put this extra special conditioner in my hair.  It only costed a little extra Papa.


With new hair dos we had to have a new outfit.  I mean you can't get your hair did and wear the same ratty old clothes you packed.  Plus, well... we had to take Milli shopping.  I mean the poor thing, she was having a bad dressed day... bless her little heart....


We just couldn't go to town with her like that...  Thank goodness we had your credit card Papa.  After we got styled in our new dos it was time to go to to the port town.  Today we are in Saint Market Town.  First things first though, we needed more moneys.  Luckily we found an A-T-M in the arcade.  We ran as fast as we could to the arcade.

Papa...  Something really really bad happened then.  We put your card in the machine and it spit it back out with us and this big word started flashing red on the screen.  It said D-E-C-L-I-N-E-D!!!  Whatever that means.  Anyways, we tried again and the machine started making this really weird noise.  Next thing we knew the machine spit the credit card out but it had been shredded to pieces.


We cried and cried, but we had to go or we would miss our chance to go to Saint Market Town. I not really sure why we had to go cause we spended all our money.  Well at least we would look gorgeous on our visit to this island.


They had some really pretty stuff to buy.  But without Papa's credit card we couldn't buy anything.  We were really, really sad.


Luckily, Charmie met up with us and told us not to worry.  She had Aunt Kat's credit card.  Yay!  So we used Aunt Kat's credit card to get our shopping moneys.  Thank you Aunt Kat!!!  Remember, Papa always said if we needed anything for you to get it for us and he would pay you back!

After our shopping spree was over we went back to the ship.  Everyone was acting crazy.  I guess it was the excitement of the talent show tonight and us getting home tomorrow.  So I went to find a good place for some peace and quiets...

I finally found a good place and then Poppy showed up and started yelling at me.  Papa tell her that she's not the boss of me!!!


We aren't ready to go home yet, but are ready to see everybody.  We have missed y'all so much.  I need lots and lots and lots of snuggles Papa.  Poppy doesn't want snuggles.

 Love,
Sami & Poppy


PS See I told you she was trying to push me overboards!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment