Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Revenge..

Thank goodness, my Papa came and rescued me.

My sister tried to sell me.

But that's ok because..

REVENGE SHALL BE MINE!!!!


 First I'm going to put on my 
Boomerang Boxing gloves and take care of her.


If that doesn't work...
I'll have to bring out the big guns...

My X-Wing!!!!


 What We Are Wearing:

Outfits:

(Sami)
Available at ATP Events

(Poppy)
Available at ATP Events


Hair:
(Sami)

(Poppy)

~~~

Accessories

Boxing Gloves:
Sami is wearing the Owl & Poppy is wearing Pink
 These gloves are awesome and really work! 

X-Wings
Sami is in the Hopie RARE and Poppy is in Hurricane RARE
These are amazing!  You can fly them around or you can fight with them!
Combat mode allows you to shoot down your friends and family.
Adult and Kids can use these!
Available at the Play Room

~~~~~~




0 comments:

Post a Comment