Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Playdate Cruise - Day 4

Dear Daddy and all 1243 of our pets and Papa and  Siddy and Suri and Tender and Aunt Kat,

Today did not start off good at all!  I woke up with a really bad tummy ache.  It was hurting so much I was crying.  I was glad my sister slept with me in my bunk last night because she knew exactly what to do.  She took my hand and grabbed my booger bear and took me to see the doctor.  He was really nice, but I don't want to go back there.  The doctor man said that my tummy was hurting because I had too much ice cream. Obviously, he's not a real doctor or he would know that there is no such thing as too much ice cream.  But anyways I did what he said and rested on this really high bed for awhile and the doctor man gave me some medicine that had me feeling much better really fast.  I have the best sister ever though, because she stayed by my side the whole time.  Well, she left for a few minutes and then came back.  I think she went to potty because when she got back her hands were cold.


Once I was feeling better off to town, or well port, or whatever they call it we went.  After I changed out of my jammies of course.  Cause like Papa always says "Ladies don't wear their jammies to town."  This town is called Dominoes or Doritos, I can't remember.  Either way I didn't see a single domino or Doritos.  Heck, I didn't even see a burrito.


The A-T-M machine at this place didn't give us much money, so we didn't do a lot of shopping.  The fake doctor man said not to have ice cream today, so we had milkshakes instead.

Oh Oh wait, I almost forgot to tell you.  They had this big yellow boat.  It looked like a school bus but only a boat.  Cause well, school buses can't go in the ocean....duh!  Anyways, we got to ride on this boat bus and it took us to this island.


Our cruise had the whole island to ourselves.  We went on a treasure hunt in the sand and water to collect treasures for our bottles.  We found sea shells and sand that we put in this bottle to bring home with us.  You are so not going to believe this, but I just happened to have a camera with me.  I took a quick selfie and shaked it like it was a polaroid picture.  Mainly because, well, it was a polaroid picture.  It was a really cute picture of me and since everybody needs pictures of me I slipped it into Poppy's bottle when she wasn't looking.  *smiles sweetly and innocently*  She didn't even notice until after it was sealed.


 She set that bottle aside and said she had to start all over.  I dunno why, I thoughts it was really cute.  Anyways, while she was doing that I went with some of the bigger kids up on the rocks.  We went really high up and there was a really cool waterfall.  I was glad I still had my floaties on because I could jump just like the big kids.


Once sister was FINALLY through with her new bottle we went swimming and guess what!!  There were dolphins!!!!!   They were so cute and friendly.  We got to play with them.  Papa, can I keeps one?  PWEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!!


After our time with Flipper and Flipperette (see I named them Papa I have to keep them now) it was time to go back to the ship.  We got to ride the cool school bus boat again.  Once we got back on the ship we had to hurry up and get dressed.  Tonight we had to get a fancy wancy.  We were having supper with Captain Chester.  I'm not sure who was driving the boat while we had dinner, but I don't think it was god daddy Landon because we didn't crash or sink.

You will be so proud.  Since this was a special occasion I wore my fancy floaties to supper.

So while umm the good news is god daddy Landon isn't driving the boat....  The maybe not so good news is ... well ... ummm ...  Captain Chester is a Goat!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment